Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tan Man

Remember how I told you that Nate doesn't like to fall asleep some nights?  Remember how I said that sometimes I just ignore him and he falls asleep in random places?  Well, one of the times that I was ignoring him, he got into my Jergens Natural Glow.  What is that, you ask?  It's my fake tanning stuff.  It's just lotion that gives me a bit of color in the winter time.  I hardly ever use it, but had left the tube on the bedside table. Nate got into it one night.  When I discovered it, I washed his hands, thinking that he had only put it on his hands.  The next morning, it was obvious that he had put it on his hands so that he could spread it to other places on his body.  It's hard to see it in the pictures, but the boy was pretty funny looking for a few days.



No comments: