Friday, March 25, 2016

Jason

I recently got a cell phone.  I haven't ever really had one and I have found it to be useful.  One of my favorite things is that if I carry around my phone, I always have a camera.  So, I had a camera when Jason started doing this thing with his hands and blanket that he does every nap and bed time.  I realized that I didn't want to forget his cute little fingers rubbing the material of his blanket, so I snapped some pictures and took some video.

I haven't had another kid who loves a blanket like Jason has loved his blankets (Black Blankey, Hedwig, and now Big Blue).  He finds so much comfort in snuggling his blankets and rubbing them with his fingers.  It is the cutest thing ever.

The camera on my phone isn't the best camera ever, but it is better than nothing and I am glad I have a picture of these cute little hands forever.  I love those cute hands...