Saturday, March 26, 2016

Random Art

I let the pictures hang from our door and fridge for a really long time because I never know what to do with them.  I don't want to just toss them in the garbage, but at the same time, I can't keep everything!  So, I have been taking pictures of things and this was a "clean off the door" day, so there are random pictures to post.

I thought this one was so cute.  For one thing, the way he traces his name is so cute, and I love the picture he drew of himself.  So cute!

I just thought this one was funny.

...and I love that his magic hat will turn him into a gecko.  I think it's from watching PJ Masks (a cartoon that he likes).
This is one of Jake's creations.  He doesn't bring home much anymore, but I thought this one was cool.

This picture made me smile every time I looked at it too.  It is Allie's art.

I just thought this nest of Nate's was cute, and the paper below is his name without the teacher helping him at all.  It isn't as easy for him to write his own name as it was for Allie and Jake.  He has more letters!  But he insists on using Nathan instead of Nate.

This last one is Nate's too.  He said that it's a picture of him and Jason playing.  He also ate the paper on the way home from church...nice.


1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

Those are all so cute! I commented on each picture for months but it was under Baylors profile so for some reason it didn't record my comments! Ugh!