Allie had to make a leprechaun trap for school. It was in the middle of a busy week and I pushed the project onto Mike to help her, and I took off for book club. That's how I prioritize :) They did a great job. I think Allie did all of the decorating and she did a great job.
The boys were excited to go to Allie's school and check out all the traps. Allie is a good sister and showed them all around.
I never did things like this in school, and I don't think I missed out on anything. Sometimes it's hard to add a big project like this to the list of things to do at home in the evening, but Allie remembered Jake's leprechaun trap and had been looking forward to it all year. I guess that's why they do it. She had a great time, and I was happy to be at book club while she did it. Thanks Mike!
1 comment:
What a fun trap! Glad she got it done!
Post a Comment