Sunday, November 25, 2018

Primary Program

It was so strange to only have two kids in the primary program this year.  It was awesome, as usual though and I loved every minute of it.
Jason sat by a cute girl who kept kissing him.  He sat there like a statue with these big huge eyes and a silly smirk on his face and let her kiss him.  It was the best.

They sang loudly and had cute parts that they wrote themselves.  It was just awesome.


I wish I had a picture of them in their Sunday best.  They are handsome boys.  For the first time that I can remember, we got to sit back and watch the show and know that our kids weren't the craziest ones up there.  There was drama coming from the cute girl kissing Jason.  I wish I had a video of her part because it was the funniest thing I've ever seen at church.  She was talking about answer to prayer and she said that she lost her stuffed animal, Popstar pink sparkle (or something equally cute and funny).  She said that they said a prayer and they found her at the store that they bought her from and all they had to do was pay more money and they could take her home.  It was way more elaborate than that, and said with the cutest 4 year old voice...it was seriously the best. 
Anyway, I loved the program and I loved the songs.  Primary is the best.  I miss being in there.  It's a whole lot less stressful than being RS Pres.  :)


No comments: