Thursday, November 29, 2018

Young Women in Excellence

Allie had her first YW in Excellence.  I've been out of yw for a long time now, so it was so fun to go and be a part of that world again.  I really do love the girls in our ward and it was fun to be there and feel of their spirit and hear the great things they have accomplished this year.  So many of them earned their medallion or for ribbons for getting finished with a 10 hour project.

I bawled as they sang "Come Thou Fount".  They have beautiful voices.

The yw president is the lady who helped me with my HP party.  She is amazing.  The decorations were awesome.
 Allie earned a ribbon for completing the Individual Worth project.  She displayed the picture she took for the Reflections contest.
Allie loves being in young women and I'm so glad she is.  She has amazing leaders and fun friends in there.  It's such a great program too.  I hope she can earn her medallion before they change the program next year.  Way to go Allie!

No comments: