Thursday, May 30, 2019

Last Day of Kindergarten!

Jason got out of school a few days before the others.  On his last day, he went in the morning so that he could go to the dance festival assembly.

 He was so cute as he headed out for his last day.
He got to ride the morning bus with Allie and Nathan.


It's crazy to see so many kids at the bus stop now!  Two families moved in and suddenly there is a neighborhood full again.  It's awesome.

After Jason got to school, I went to Jake's school to see him get an award for being on the honor roll.

Then, I went straight to the elementary school to watch the other three dance.



They're all so cute.
 Nathan had a program after that for the parents.  He had a few speaking parts and it was cute.

Mike and Jason (with his Harry Potter on the ipod) came too.


I thought it was funny that they were all wearing orange.
The end of school year activities are so busy and I can't believe how fast the time is flying.  Crazy!

No comments: