A few months ago, Jason started asking me or Mike to borrow our phones during church. We'd ask what he wanted to do and he'd tell us he wanted to text people. He'd open up a text box and write
"frt". Then he'd send it and silently giggle as he leaned over to watch the recipient of his text open up the new text (from Mom, or Dad) that said frt (fart).
Then, he'd send "poo" and silently (or not so silently) giggle as he watched for a reaction again.
His texts have gone from poo, fart and pee, to include funny memes and all sorts of emoji. It's pretty funny.
A few weeks ago, we were at stake conference and Jason could see my friend Heidi sitting a few rows up. He asked me if he could text her. I knew what would follow, so I hurried to text her first to explain that the next text would be from Jason.
Here's the following text conversation...
Sue's phone: Jason fartid
Sue's phone: Jason poop
Sue's phone: Jason peed
Then Heidi turned around and silently laughed with Jason.
He's such a nut.
Anyway, here's the point of the post.
Last Saturday, Allie was in cleaning the bathroom and she windexed the mirror. I went in a little later and found the words "fart, pee, and poop" written in marker on the mirror. Jason has learned how to spell fart now and I knew right away that it was him. I laughed and then I asked him to come clean it off because Allie had just barely cleaned the mirror.
A few minutes later, he hadn't cleaned, but he had added some stick figures acting out the words...
What a little turkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment