Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Missing the Bus

My boys miss the bus about 6 times in 10 these days.  I don't know why we can't make it.  It's ridiculous.  The bus stop is right in front of our house.  What is our problem?  
Luckily, the bus driver goes up the canyon for a kid, so we can have an extra ten to fifteen minutes and then head over to the last stop and they can get a ride from there.  It's still a pain to get loaded in the car though, so it would be nice if we could stop this craziness.


So, although this is a pointless post, I remember watching Nathan put his shoes on (after the bus had left, so we had all the time in the world) and I looked over at his cute face and I just had to get a picture.  Isn't this the cutest little 8 year old face?!  I love this kid.  He can shoot a dozen questions at you in 2 minutes and yet still have time to spout out football facts as you try to think of an answer for the first two questions he asked.
He's always up for an adventure and he's just so fun to be around.  He recently perfected shoe tying and he loves to do his own hair.  We'll have to get pictures of that next.  :)

No comments: