Thursday, February 6, 2020

Pongo Needs a Tracking Device

I've told you that Jason has been totally obsessed with Pongo ever since he got him for Christmas.  (Pongo is a small stuffed penguin).  He takes Pongo everywhere he goes in the house, and consequently, Pongo gets left and "lost" several times a day.  I always suggest that Jason return to the last place he was whenever he is in search of the missing penguin and he's always surprised to find Pongo patiently waiting. I've heard "Mom! You always know where to find him!  I thought he was lost forever!" more times than you'd think I'd hear that phrase.

I don't know how long this current phase will last, but it is cute.
Tonight, he made a little spot for all his favorites.  Allie recently gave him her big eye collection.  The owls are his new favorites. (3rd, 4th, and 5th, to Baby Penguin and Pongo's 1st and 2nd places in his heart.)

Love this boy of mine.

No comments: