Mike woke up on Saturday feeling generous. He's down to one snowmobile right now, so he can't really take the kids out for a roar, so he offered to take anyone who wanted to go, skiing.
Nathan was more than happy to go, and so was Jake.
Allie wasn't feeling the best, so she opted to stay home and Jason wanted to play in his basketball game.
So, I took him to that.
And, he had a great time playing.
Nathan and Jacob had a great time at Cherry Peak. We had some free passes, so that makes the day even better.
They stuck together a bit, but for the most part, they rode on their own. Cherry Peak is a great resort for that. Small enough not to worry about Nater Tot on his own, but big enough that they still have fun all day.
I got a lot done at home. I had put away all the Christmas decor, but I hadn't put away the boxes. I finally did that.
I also started to decorate above the cabinets. I'm still on the fence about leaving it plain up there. I'll see how I like it this week.
It's been a great week! The kids are looking forward to the super bowl. I can't believe it's already February. Time flies when you're having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment