Monday, January 26, 2009

I Feel So Tough

I took out my own stitches. Left handed no less!

I remember watching my Dad take out his own stitches and I decided that in order to gain back some of my pride, I could at least give it a try. It was really no big deal. Things look like they are healing nicely. So thanks to all of you with kind words, and no thanks to all of you who make stupid shopping cart jokes every time you see me. Even when I gain bending mobility, I might continue to show you the finger...hee, hee.

2 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

good for you! YOu took out your own stitches!

Melissa said...

You need a reaction called "gross". What are you a hillbilly? Why in the world would you take out your own stiches? That is so absolutely wierd...but I guess more power to you :)