Yes, it was supposed to be nap time. She claims that the music wasn't loud enough. What can I do...take away every stitch of furniture that she climbs so she won't kill herself behind closed doors?
After I asked her not to climb the dresser, I caught her perched atop the trunk (tipped on it's side so it could get her higher) so she could reach the radio without going against my will. I asked her not to climb on things at all and taught her how to use the remote. We'll see how that goes.
4 comments:
I swear she is going to kill herself!
That girl - she is hilarious!!
That's hliarious, I love that she how she just looks so content. Cute!
Good luck with that one. It is so hard to let them explore and feel good about being able to do things on their own and yet make sure they are in a safe environment. For whatever reason, those two things just never seem to go hand in hand. She's adorable though. And I love that she was creative enough to find a way around the rules. Sounds like she's got a bit of her mom in her.
Post a Comment