Saturday, September 12, 2009
Sam Michael Schwab passed away today, Saturday, at 4:06 p.m. in the arms of Sue and Mike. In the last four days, he felt the sun on his face, the kisses of his brother and sister, and the love of his mom and dad. He received his body and was blessed with special spiritual gifts. Sue will write about them later. You can email her at ohhisue@yahoo.com. We don't have any plans for a memorial or anything yet. We'll write more later. Love, Pat (Sue's Mom)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love you sue and mike, jake and allie. Thanks for letting me be a part of sam's life.
My heart breaks for you and Mike. I wish I could make it better. But when I call to cumfort you, I get comforted. You are so full of the spirit. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Thnak you for sharing this experiance.
We love you guys and are so proud of how strong you are. You are amazing examples to us. We are so glad that Sam had a happy life with the people he loves. I wish we could comfort you in some way but know you are in our prayers and we are sending lots of love from Missouri.
When it is hard to know what to say... or write, that is when it is most important....
My heart breaks for you and your family. I believe you are an angel Sue, and I am so grateful that we know families are forever. We love you and care about you and your family.
Thank you for sharing your journey even though I know it must be very hard to do so.
Our thoughts and prayers are CONSTANTLY with your whole family. Sam was so lucky to be able to come to your precious family. He is so adorable. What a special and unforgettable little angel. Love you so much. We are here for you, even if all we can do is pray and shed tears for you.
Love,
Ben, Becky, Mary and Sam
Love you schwabs. I will always cherish the time I had with Sam and the tender mercies. Your an amazing woman and I am proud to be your sister.
Sue, I'm so sorry for the heartache you feel but I'm also so happy to know of the love little Sam felt. You're a remarkable person and I hope you know we love you and your family, and you are in our prayers.
Post a Comment