I don't think I will ever be as excited about family pictures as I used to be. I feel like the end result only shows that we are missing a big part of our family. But, I can't just quit taking pictures.
This year we went a different route than in years past. We didn't do the nature thing. I wasn't as thrilled about these pictures as I have been with other pictures, but there is no way I will drag the family out again, so they will have to do.
We took our Sam bear with us so we could have something to show for our angel baby.
Here we are...






5 comments:
Those came out super cute. I like the top one the best. Everyone looks really happy. And I like the individual pictures of the kids.
Love your pictures Sue! The orange and blue reminded me of my favorite football team, BSU. I'm sad today because they lost last night.
What are you talking about! Those pics are beautiful! I think they turned out wonderful. What a sweet family. I love you all!
Awesome pictures! They turned out great.
You're crazy because I think all those pictures are awesome! I especially love the Sam bear. What a wonderful idea. Also, I am very grateful for your parents because they have always been amazing examples to me. I've always wished I could have had a dad like yours. He was kind, caring, loving, funny, patient, smart, creative, and so involved with guys. You were one lucky kid and your mom was one lucky wife. I am grateful your mom and dad are sealed and will be together forever!
Post a Comment