Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

I was so glad I was able to be back home and feeling great for Halloween.  I love Halloween.  The kids were pretty cute.  Nate threw a giant fit and didn't want to put on the dinosaur costume, but Mike won in the end and he kept it on.



Allie was pretty excited about her costume and I was thrilled with not having to buy a new one for her.



Jake's tank turned out to be funny.  He had people drop candy down the barrel of the gun and his bag was there to catch it at the end.



Jason snoozed his way through Halloween.  I put him in his skeleton jammies and thought he was pretty cute.


I stayed in this year and passed out candy. Allie and Jake went around the neighborhood with their friends and Mike took Nate. The report is that he just ate and ate candy the entire time they were out. He did come home with new words though..."trick or treat". He now expects to be given candy whenever he says that. His favorite are the suckers or "suckie".



 The kids ended up with a haul. Allie is living her life in fear that I will take her candy. I won't take it all!




 Nate picked all the suckers out of his pile and expected to be able to eat them for dinner.  Good thing I had Jason for a distraction and I was able to trade his suckers out for dinner.



It was a great Halloween! 

No comments: