I am embarrassed to admit it, but Nate still drinks a bottle of milk every now and then. He used to have it before bed, but now it's just once in a while in the morning. He doesn't really drink from a sippy cup, so I am just glad that he is still getting milk somehow. So, when Jason came along, Nate thought he was in "boddle" heaven. We are feeding Jason a bottle a day to try and get his weight back up. Sometimes it's formula...sometimes it's not. Nate will take the bottle right out of Jason's mouth and run with it.
I thought for sure this next picture would gross him out when he's older. This is milk, but it's not cow's milk and it's not formula...eww. It almost feels like child abuse to laugh and take pictures rather than chase him down and take it away. I guess it wasn't all that long ago when this was all he drank. But still...
Anyway, I thought that picture would embarrass him. Then we got this beauty the other day. This is his own legitimate bottle and this is also the reason Nate still wears onesies...
No comments:
Post a Comment