Thursday, October 31, 2013

12 Month Pictures

I'm quite sure that you could never be sick of looking at pictures of Jason, but I have had a lot of birthday posts lately...sorry.
Here's another one.

At 12 months, Jason is:
22 pounds 3 ounces (60%)
29 inches tall (25%)

That means he weighs more than any of the other kids at this age (he's got 4 pounds on Jake at this age!) and he's the shortest of all of them by a half inch.
The others were all walking by now and he has taken a few steps, so he is close.
I am so grateful for each one of our sweet babies.  They are so cute!  Be sure to click on the link below to see the others at 1.
Here's Jason's 1 year old photo shoot...





If you want to see the other kiddos at 12 months, click HERE.

No comments: