Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hair Cuts

Jason and Nate were in need of hair cuts.  Jason's hair just seemed to grow overnight and it was too long to still look cute.  He was getting quite a mud flap.  So, we visited our pal Syndee.

Before

During

After

 He did pretty well for the hair cut.  He got restless at the end but was easily distracted with a pack of smarties.  He's still got stick straight hair so it looks about the same, but the mullet in back is gone and I think he is incredibly cute.


Nate got to take a turn in the chair next.  He loves having his head scratched.  I used to sit outside his crib and scratch his head through the bars when he was a tiny baby because it always calmed him down.  Now he requests it.  Anyway, he sat through the hair cut better than I've ever seen a 2 year old sit because he liked having his hair combed and head scratched.  Funny kid...


He's a handsome beast too!

No comments: