Our Allie girl turned 8 on the 8th!
I think it was a great day for her. Mike took her out to breakfast that morning, so this picture is actually just one that I made her pose for. She chose Froot Loops for her birthday cereal, but got Villiage Inn instead. Lucky kid.
She got to spend the day playing with friends and going to Princess Academy at a neighbor's house.
That night, we had some family over to celebrate with us. She wanted an 8 layer cake, but I wasn't able to find enough round pans to make it 8. She settled for 5.
She got her beloved stroganoff for dinner and devoured enough for 3 grown men. :)
She got some gifts that she has wanted for a long time and Mike surprised her with a new fishing pole. That girl likes to fish.
Eight years with my Allie girl. I have loved all those years, days, and hours with her. There have been a few moments that I could do without, but she has been an amazing kid. I know she came to our family to bring me happiness and she does a great job at it. Love you Allie Sue!
1 comment:
I love that pic of mike and Allie! Happy birthday to your sweet Allie girl!
Post a Comment