Friday, August 29, 2014

Conversation at Sam's club...

I think Nate is starting to notice physical traits of those around him.  It's definitely a new thing, so that's why this conversation was so funny...

Nate:  That's like a really big Savana girl!

Me:  (looking in the direction he was pointing, I saw a girl with red hair, just the shade of our cousin Savana) Yep!  She has the same color hair as Savana!

Nate:  No.  She is a big Savana.  And she has lots of mosquito bites all over her face.

Me:  (taking a closer look)  Mosquito bites?

Nate:  Yeah.  Lots of mosquito bites, like Jacob has lots of mosquito bites on his face.

Me: (seeing freckles)...oh, those aren't mosquito bites, they are freckles.

Nate:  Freckles?  No.  They're mosquito bites.  Lots of them.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome! I'm glad we got spotlighted. Go redheads!

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

That's pretty dang cute!