Mike had his 25 year class reunion in Star Valley and we decided to go. It meant a day of fun for these kiddos. We went down to Aunt Helen's place and had fun floating boats in the river...
Catching bull heads...
...and even swimming.
They all got in plenty of rides on the motorcycles.
It was a really fun day. I don't have any pictures of Jason because he was snoozing when I had my camera out.
Mike had a great day of fishing with his friend Charlie Brown (yep, that's his real name). He was able to get to some of the best fishing holes in the world and caught some big fish. No pictures of course...
He wouldn't let me take any pictures at his class reunion either, but it was really fun. We left the kids with all the family and had an evening to ourselves. I think it was the longest we had been away from them together in a really long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment