Friday, December 12, 2014

I haven't been posting because I had all the pictures on the camera and hadn't put them on the computer yet.  That meant that I found all sorts of new things to write about when I finally got them on there. These pictures are before Allie's hair cut, and before Jake started wearing pants to school.  He wore shorts until just a few weeks ago.


I get so frustrated during FHE, scripture study, and family prayer because I have a bunch of wild monkeys that are bouncing off the walls.  Then I break out a Piggie and Gerald book and I have total silence and attention.  What is up with that?  I love that they all like to read though.


Sometimes when they are bouncing off the walls, I'll get Allie or Jake to sit down and read to the littles while I get dishes done.  This night, they all ended up on the couch together.  I thought the picture above was funny because Jason bopped an unsuspecting Jake on the head with his sippy cup.

...and tried to do it again and again...

...Allie just kept on reading through the chaos...


Best part was that Nate fell asleep as Allie read, so that meant one less kid to put to bed.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

I love it when siblings read to each other!