A little while ago, I gave Mike the go ahead to get rid of some wood that I had been saving in the garage for craft projects. It's been a long time since I have been able to make anything, and my saw got broken anyway. Allie and Lily were out in the back yard and asked if they could use the wood to make a hut. They ended up making a pretty great hut. Mike helped them screw in a few supporting screws, but the decorating was all them.
"We are up for adventures"
"no shoes" because they have a white floor.
They used the extra pine boughs from our Christmas tree to make some wreaths and a spray over their entrance.
Carson and Jake were a little jealous of their hut, so they got going on one of their own. Mike was calling it Shanty Town.
"The shanty town workshop. Jake and Carson"
"if you spend $50000.00 you get a free creation"
"Shanty town workshop and town hall"
I loved their list of prices...
It's quite the view isn't it?
Jake and Carson were quickly discouraged about how hard it was to build something that wouldn't collapse on them, so they knocked it all down and started over in a new spot. I'll have to post pictures of that one because it's much better constructed and has more room for them to move around. I guess if we aren't going to get snow, at least they have Shanty Town to hang out in.
1 comment:
This is so cute! My boys made a hut too when they were little. Then the neighbor burned it down!:(
Post a Comment