Wednesday, March 18, 2015

4!

Nate!  You are 4!  I love you so much and I am so happy that your birthday is finally here.  You have been waiting for it to be your turn for a birthday for months.  You are such a great kid these days.  I love that you are mine.








You still love the color green and you think it's pretty awesome that everyone wears your favorite color the day before your birthday.  On St. Patrick's day, you said "now, when it is my holiday tomorrow, everyone will wear green again because it is my favorite color".  
You still love Cars and Planes and play with your Dusty and McQueen all the time.  You always ask if I will race you.  I don't mind the Dusty races because we can walk around the room, but I don't love crawling on the floor to race McQueen, so sometimes I make him fly and you think I am cheating.  You are always good to have us tie though.  You know that it isn't fun to lose all the time, so we tie.  
Unfortunately, electronics are starting to take the place as favorite things to do.  You love to play Legends on the x-box and are always hounding dad and Jake to play with you.  You like playing Mario Kart on the wii, and it's embarrassing how good you are at games like that.
You still love tomato soup and grilled cheese and that was your birthday dinner request.  We are going to make your cake today and your only request is that it have green frosting, so we'll get something figured out.
I am always telling you that I am so glad you are mine.  When you were younger, I always wondered if you would even survive another day because you were constantly doing things to put yourself in danger.  Now, you are a rule follower, and you try to keep Jason in line too.  You listen and obey and you are really easy to discipline because it breaks your heart if I am mad at you.
I love to watch as you process new things and am always amazed at how smart you are.
You are just a great kid and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  You are mine and I love it!

Love,
Mom.

1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Nathan!