Our ward had a ski night and I left Mike with the littles and took Allie and Jake. We had a great time. Jake was on a snowboard for the first time and he did great. When we pulled up, he saw his friends, hopped on a ski lift with them and it was basically the last time I saw him all evening. I saw him from the lift a few times, or going up while we were going down, but he just took off and did great. I love that it came easily for him...it made things easier for me.
Allie skied once last year, but she was pretty brand new too. Luckily, she picked it up quickly, and by the end of the night, she was off with her friends too.
It was my first time on skis in 18 years, and I was surprised at how quick it came back to me too. I was sore by the end of the night, but it wasn't too bad. I'm glad my knees held out. I used to love skiing, so I'm glad I can do it again...at least once a year.
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment