A few weeks ago, when the sun came out and gave us all a taste of spring, Allie and her friends were on the corner selling rocks. They think it is the best thing in the world, and they always make money, so they get pretty excited about it all. I am always embarrassed that my kid is out trying to sell something they people don't want or need, but I am torn because she has so much fun doing it.
They were out there again this weekend making the cash. Allie is pretty good at sticking money in her tithing jar and when we went in to pay tithing this year, I was surprised at how much she had. She probably makes 20 dollars a year selling rocks...that's just her cut! We have some nice neighbors, that's for sure.
1 comment:
That's funny she still sales rocks!
Post a Comment