One last Harry Potter post...
I told you that the kids got wands, but on the last day, we also got to pick out something else to take home.
Allie picked out Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.
Jake has always wanted a chocolate frog.
The card in Jake's box was Salazar Slytherin.
Now we have Slytherin, Dumbledore, and Hufflepuff.
We tried to identify all the gross jelly beans in Allie's box and then tried them one by one.
There was only one "vomit" flavored bean and I dared Allie to eat it. She took a bite and just about threw up herself. I smelled the other half and I couldn't believe it! It smelled so much like puke that I was gagging just smelling it. It's amazing what they can do in a tiny little jelly bean. I was feeling bad for the people who had to come up with that flavor...all the testing and tasting and re-working until they got the perfect vomit flavor...yuck!
I got a candy jar from Honeydukes. It joins my "U-No-Poo" pills that Dixie gave me for my birthday last year.
We got some pretty fun stuff!
1 comment:
Those jelly beans sound so gross!!!!
Post a Comment