...Nate walked in from returning a bowl from the neighbor and said
Nate: Mom. I have the magic touch. I am NOT kidding.
Me: The magic touch?
Nate: Yes. The magic touch. Dad has to take me fishing because I have the magic touch. I know how to get a fish on the end of the pole and keep it there. I have the magic touch.
...Jason, not so much, but I have the magic touch. I have to catch a fish every time because I have the magic touch.
Nate does seem to have good luck with a fishing pole. He has caught several fish when he's out with Mike. Mike has called it "the magic touch" but I thought it was funny that he thought of it, today, of all days. He must have been thinking about fishing as he made the long trek across our yard to the neighbor's and back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment