Sunday, November 1, 2015

Spooky Dinner

We had our annual spooky dinner on Friday before Halloween this year.  It seems like I have run out of energy lately and don't put as much effort into this dinner as I used to, but I think as long as we have dry ice, the kids don't care about anything else.

 Allie helped make the cute pear witches this year and I wish I had taken a picture of the finished product.  She added a broom stick and cute little olive feet.  They were a hit.


 The bubbling witch brew is always the best part though.  Jake got to put in the dry ice this year and they all had fun watching it bubble over.



We had a jell-o brain, witch pears, pretzel and cheese broom sticks, monster poop (Nate's name for the meatballs) and maggots (rice).  Another scary night at the Schwab household.

No comments: