Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Reflections Contest

Allie wanted to enter the reflections contest this year and when she found out she could enter a photograph, she got pretty excited.  The theme was "Let Your imagination Fly".  She decided that she wanted to take pictures of Nate being a lion, so she set up the scene and got him dressed up.  I tried to get her out to take the picture in better light, but she kept forgetting about it till it was pretty dark.  Her pictures turned out okay anyway.



 She spread some leaves out by him and was trying to get him to cooperate by posing like a fierce lion.


 Then, when it got too dark, she set up a scene downstairs...




 Jason wasn't as cooperative as Nate, and they were both done before they started.


She ended up using this picture and she titled it "The King of Robin St."



She did it all by herself while I was cooking dinner.  I thought she did a great job and I hope she does well.

No comments: