Thursday, May 26, 2016

Last Day!

Nate had his last day of preschool today.  He will miss it for sure.  He learned a lot this year, and he is really excited for kindergarten.  He knows that you learn to read in kindergarten and he is ready to do just that.  Today he told me that he will read books to Jason to get him to sleep.  I remember Allie thinking that she was going to learn to read the first day of kindergarten, so I keep telling him that it will take the whole year, but I'm afraid he doesn't believe me.
For now, so long to preschool.  It was awesome!



There were only three boys in the class and they are all pals.  We've had a few play dates and have exchanged numbers to get together in the summer.  They are cute boys for sure.


This little friend was on Nate's soccer team too.  He really likes her and asked me one day if she wants to be a mom when she grows up because he wants to be a dad and she'd probably make a good mom.  I know he wants to marry a girl named Sophie in our ward, so I'm not sure where things stand with this friend...

I sure do love this Nate boy of mine and hope he has a great summer break!  Way to go kid!



1 comment:

parkhurstparty.blogspot.com said...

Nothing cuter than a preschool graduate!!!