When we came home from Spring Break, the deer had munched all the little tulip leaves down to the ground. I didn't think I'd get any tulips this year. Miraculously, some of them came up even though the leaves had been eaten. Nate picked some for me to put in the house.
Whenever I have flowers in the house, it reminds me of my love for photographing flowers. They are so beautiful!
...so is this kid...
These are the tulips that Allie and I planted when Sam had been in heaven for a month. It was a Saturday and Mike and Jake had gone to Star Valley. I wanted to sit in the house and be sad, but it was sunny outside and I had a bag of tulips. Allie and I planted them all and we looked forward to a happy day in Spring when we could see the flowers emerge from the bulbs. It brings so much joy to me to see the little green leaves pointing out of the winter hard ground...then to get the beautiful flowers a few weeks later. I love tulips!
1 comment:
I love tulips too! They make me so happy! They are actually the only flowers I have in my yard!!! Cute boy too!!!!
Post a Comment