Thursday, March 26, 2020

Pyramids for PE


Today, we hiked the pyramid for PE.  We had blue skies and sunshine and all was right in the world.  I'm not going to talk about how rough it was to get some school work done.  I'm certainly not going to admit that I've given up on Nathan's homeschooling education.  I'm not going to talk about how some days I feel like I am suffocating because I never get any time to myself. 

I will talk about the fun trail and how cool it is to watch Charlie run full speed from the boys up ahead to check on me, and then run back to catch up to the boys.
I'll talk about how much better these boys do when they have fresh air and a place to run.  




I'll talk about how the boys wanted a picture of them holding the Wellsvilles in their hands, but it didn't work out that well.

I'll talk about how they didn't complain about how far we'd gone once.  


I'll talk about how much Charlie loves to run free with out a leash, and how he's such a good boy and stays with us.

I'll talk about how these boys wanted to pose for more pictures than a 14 year old girl. :)


I'll talk about how fast I can recover from a crazy morning when we can go out and do something like this in the afternoon.  Life is good.

No comments: