Monday, September 8, 2008

The promised Billy Bob pictures




I can't even look at these pictures without laughing


4 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw those on the belnap website. I would love to some and do your house. I love to organize. I think it's always been a favorite hobby.

Melissa said...

Those pictures are SCARY. I'm glad Audrey isn't here to view them. They might scar her for life! So I wonder what the Schwabs are going to be for Halloween this year?!?

Nancy said...

So today I go to pick up the mail and there is a package for "Jaron Eagan." ???? I didn't order anything in his name. So I figure some loving family member ordered something for him. I open it up to find a Billy Bob binkie. Aaron bought it online and sent it to him. I immediately thought of your pictures and just cracked up. Jaron looks hilarous with it. I'm sure you'll see a picture on my blog soon.

Berly said...

NICE. I was wondering about those on the Belnap website.