The snowmobile magazines start coming out in August. Why does that matter to me, you ask? Well, for one thing it means I have a buddy to read in bed with. Mike hates it when I stay up late reading. I grew up falling asleep with the light on reading, then when I got married, I had to start reading in another room (only when I wanted to be nice). The lights bug him and he wakes up every 15 minutes and asks when I'm going to be done. It's not really worth staying up unless the book is really good. Anyway, on the day the snowmobile magazines come out, he will stay up and read.
The other reason my life is affected when the snowmobile magazines come out is that Mike wants to go pick up his snowmobile in Star Valley. We always leave it up there for the summer. This year, we had the boat parked on the side of the house. When those magazines came out, Mike was ready to make the switch. It didn't matter that there might be a few good boating days left in the year, he had the snow bug.
So, yesterday we drove to Star Valley and made the switch. Now Mike is spending his Saturday getting the snowmobile ready to roar. He might have to wait months, but it's here and it's ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment