We had a big group, my Mom and both of my sisters went with their kids. Mike's sister Dixie works right off the freeway in Spanish Fork, so as we were driving by, we decided to kidnap her. Mike called and told her to be at the front of the building and we'd pick her up. He was afraid to tell her where we were going in case she decided that going to a pumpkin patch with a bunch of kids was not cool. She surprised us though and came without much persuasion. We had some really annoying traffic that added an hour to the trip...silver lining, Jake got a pretty good nap while we crawled along.
The tractor ride is always fun...looking for pumpkins in the field is always fun...
Jake was pretty bummed because he wanted a white pumpkin (he remembered getting one last year). They didn't have white pumpkins this year. He had to settle for a plain old orange one. That disappointment surprises me because orange is his favorite color.
Allie found quite a few that she liked.
This is Mike, Dixie, and Allie.
It was nice to have Mike there to keep an eye on the kids while I took pictures. I remember last year trying to hold kids and pumkins.
We had lunch and ice cream...then hit the road for home! It's a fun tradition. I love this time of year!
2 comments:
I am sad I missed it this year. FROWN!!
Love you guys- by the way, my head has been bothering me since our conversation
Hey Sue,
Glad to find your blog! Dang, your kids have grown so much. I loved your pictures from the pumpkin patch. Perfect fall thing to do. Hope all is well!
Becky
Post a Comment