Thursday, July 7, 2011

B is for Bath

Yesterday Nate had a poop free session in the bath tub. He doesn't poop in it every time, but it's got to be over 50%. So the times are rare that he can just hang out in the tub as long as he wants. He is also strong enough to hold himself up so I can take pictures of him in the tub and not worry that he's going to go under water. So we had a little tub photo shoot. He loves this thing!








And just so you don't think I didn't take bath pictures of the other kids when they were little, here are some of Jake and Allie too...




I don't know if there is a better thing than a freshly bathed kid.  I look at these old pictures of the kids and it takes me back.  They were so cute in the tub together!  Now they are in separate showers and I feel like I would be breaking the law to take pictures of them in the tub :)  Anyway, am I right?  Bathed babies are beautiful!

2 comments:

Tara Schwab said...

Oh, the tub pictures are cute.

Anonymous said...

Nate looks like he is sitting in my detergent cup. 8)