We have only been out on the lake a few times this year, but boy oh boy do I love the water. I love lakes!
I love snuggling my Allie girl on the boat. Sometimes it gets a little crazy because she is all talk about the things she wants to do on the boat, but then she gets scared. We have to toss her onto the tube and make her cry. I think she likes it in the long run?
Mike is getting to be more of a fan of the boat. We have had several fun trips and haven't had a stressful breakdown or worry in a while, so it's getting better for him.
Jake is a tube junkie. He loves speed and he loves wild and crazy. He could stay on there for hours. He wants to learn to waterski this year. I think we'll try it at McCall on grandma's boat.
This summer is going way too fast! I can't believe that we are almost into August and the warm sunshine is going to turn on us soon. I am not ready to say goodbye to the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment