Tuesday, July 19, 2011

H is for Hair

Is it really possible that Nate could have gone from this...

To this?


To be fair, that picture was taken at then end of June and now he has a fresh crop of hair that has started to come in and he is looking better.  I don't know why I thought Nate would be immune to the hair loss that affected the other kids.  I guess he just had so much at the start that I hoped.  Oh well, he's got a few stray hairs that are long, but other than that, it's a fresh start now :)

While I was looking for a good hair picture, I came across these.  Wow, these 4 months have flown.


1 comment:

Tara Schwab said...

Cute little naked baby! Dallin had lots of hair when he was born, I also hoped it would stay. Nate is still cute with or without hair. So fun!