This boy made me a mom 6 and a half years ago. He has always been my little snuggle buddy. He is kind hearted and good. I love the life that he lives. He loves to play outside with his friends. He loves to ride his bike and to follow Mike up the canyon on his little motorcycle. He loves to learn new things. He is good to his brother and sister and a great help around the house.
He has always had a quick smile and a happy disposition. He can get a little mopey when he thinks things aren't fair and he can be a picky eater, but the sadness never lasts too long. He is tender hearted and I have to make sure I remember that when I am disciplining him.
He loves to play games on phones, computers, wii, and x-box. He's a little gamer and if he was left to it, he could play all night. It's a good thing he is willing to be limited. If it were a fight, I wouldn't let him play at all.
I just love this boy. He's starting to grow too big for my lap, but he doesn't care...he sits there anyway. As far as I'm concerned, I'll always find a way to make it work as long as he's always willing to snuggle me.
Here he is at each birthday...
My how the time has flown! I love you sweet little Jake boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment