Friday, July 22, 2011

I is for Imagination

I love my Allie girl's imagination. She is so fun with all the things she thinks to do with her spare time.

A piece of lumber turns into a diving board...



Or a plank on a pirate ship aarrr!
P.S. Note the hair from the earlier "salon" session.
We took the left over balloons from my nephew's wedding and Allie was sure that if she held on tight, she'd float high up in the air.  When that didn't work, she wanted to attach her Barbie...that did work.

I love all the sand box dinners that she brings me to eat.  This one is her baby's first birthday cake.
The other day she got a water balloon.  It became her baby.  She walked around like this quite a bit. 
 Then the baby was born and she started to take care of it.



What a good little momma...till she accidentally dropped the baby off the back deck :( 
Note to self: never allow Allie to hold Nathan on the back deck.

Anyway, I love to look out my window and see what new game she has started to play.  I never had an imagination as a kid.  In fact, when the kids want me to tell them a story, I can't ever make one up.  I have to have a script, a book, some memory.  I can't just pull ideas out of my head.  So it's fun to see that in my imaginative Allie girl!

No comments: