It was finally our turn, so we went in to chat with his teacher. She had all sorts of good things to say about Jake. She kept saying that he had really good "skills". My mind wandered at that point and I laughed to myself as I remembered Napoleon Dynamite listing off his skills: "nun chuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends that have great skills". If you are wondering what the heck I am talking about, you obviously haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite enough :)
Here I go wandering again...anyway, I was glad to hear that he is nice to people and that he is a great student. Then she handed me his journal. Oh, it was cute...
I scanned the pictures in, so they might not be too easy to read.
![]() |
| My friend Carson and me like to play in the river |
![]() |
| I love my sister. We play stuffed animals. We love to play with Nate. We like to watch t.v. We Like to play the wii. We like to play outside. |
![]() |
| My brother is 0. He is fun to play with. Nathan. |
![]() |
| My mom is lazy. |
He cracks me up.




1 comment:
Ha Ha. So the truth comes out! I used to think you were just a night person.
Post a Comment