I don't know how it started, but our neighbor's house became the cookie house. Steve and Terry always have a little bucket of cookies and hand them out to the kids that come and ask for them. Allie and Jake have gone over there many times.
I even visited the cookie jar when someone told me ginger helps with nausea. I was pregnant with one of the kids and hoped that the ginger snaps would help me.
Steve and Terry even came to the hospital when Sam was born and brought him a cookie.
Anyway, Nate got his first cookie from the cookie house. We were out there basking in this beautiful fall sunshine and Nate was eating all the little things he could find on the ground. Next thing he knows, Steve handed him a cookie and the world of yummy foods were opened up to him.
I fully expect Nate to go crawling over there to get more cookies in the future. He loved that cookie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment