Thursday, November 10, 2011

Eating woes

It is rare to come upon Nate when he doesn't have something in his mouth.  He picks up everything off the floor and immediately tastes it.  He is such an oral kid.
So why won't he take a bottle?  I have been dealing with food issues for weeks now.  He doesn't want to take the time or focused attention that it takes to nurse, but he won't take a bottle either.  It's been quite an ordeal around here.
Why will he suck on spare parts for school desks, but he won't drink from a bottle?

2 comments:

Tara Schwab said...

Nate is such a doll! Love how smiley he is. Looks like you guys had a good time in Moab. Thanks again for our family pictures. Can't wait to see them.

Stephanie Hancock said...

I had those same woes with Thomas, we ended up mixing formula powder into yogurt. It was so frustrating when he wouldn't nurse all day, but then wanted to eat all night and I swear he'd had starved himself before he'd have sucked on that bottle. Good luck! He's sure a cutie.