Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pumpkins

It was so strange this year...the kids carved their own pumpkins with little or no help from me.  How does that happen?
I thought they did a great job.




 Jake picked out the biggest pumpkin they had.  He was so grossed out when he had to gut it.  He might think twice about the size next year.  Big pumpkin = lots of guts. 
p.s. how do you like the hair?  That was left over from crazy hair day at school.  I shaved a mohawk for him and we didn't get around to fixing it for two days...why they had to be days that I had the camera out, I'll never know.

 Allie drew on the face and cut out the eyes.  I helped her with the mouth.  Pretty cute...

Just a little taste mom!

Nate's sporting some pretty crazy nap hair. 
Dad drew on his face and cut it out for him. 

As much as Mike and I hate carving pumpkins, this was the best year by far.  The kids did all the dirty work and carved things themselves.  There is something to be said for growing up...

No comments: