He thinks he's pretty cool.
Friday, June 8, 2012
A couch or a vent...both are comfy.
I haven't been too sick with this pregnancy, but I did/do get a little yucky feeling in the evenings. The couch was my friend and favorite place for a little while. So, as I hung out on the couch, Nate looked for fun things to do near me. He does like to pull all the wires from behind the tv and try to eject games from the wii. Then, he plays with the VCR and tosses all the movies into a pile. The latest though is this...his new favorite place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What the heck, Peyton's FAVORITE thing to do is take the cover off the heat vent. And then stuff the duct full of socks and half-drunk milk bottles. At least the rotten milk will put out the eventual fire... right?
Oh and congrats!
Post a Comment