When school got out, we went to Orem for some fun. We got to go with my mom and my sister's family to the dinosaur museum one of the days. The kids really had a good time.
Allie was terrified of this thing when she was Nate's age. I think Nate was pretty worried too, but didn't throw too big of a fit.
We have a picture of her posing by the Allosaurus a few years ago. Still a favorite.
Nate was pretty excited about this sand and water table. Why does he always have to wreck it for me by putting gross things in his mouth?
Nate is a momma's boy and doesn't like to be held by others when I am in sight. My mom tried to win him over and I think she succeeded.
I love that Jake can read the signs on his own now. He loved to stop and read about what he was seeing.
We spent lots of time uncovering fossils.
Allie and Oakley burried eachother and came home with sand everywhere.
It was a pretty fun adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment