Friday, June 29, 2012

Water for everyone

Ever since I discovered a love for these hospital water mugs, I have had one sitting on the kitchen counter.  Over the years, I have tried to keep it my own.  I give the kids their own cups and encourage them not to "share" mine.  It just hasn't worked.  They bite my straw and it makes me crazy.  Those straws aren't easy to come by.  I only get a new one when I get a new kid!  The days of the new mugs are obviously drawing to a close.
Anyway, now Allie has introduced Nate to my mug...


...he's a fan.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Ugh, I know! I got one with Kimberlee, and then didn't get another one until Kathryn (the military hospitals don't give them out), and Kassie has already chewed my straw flat. :*( How can you say no to that cute smiling face though?