Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Batter up!

Both the kids did baseball this summer.  If I had known when I signed them up that we would be at the field 4 days a week, I might have thought twice.  They both had so much fun though, I guess it was worth it.  Jake did coach pitch.  There were several strike outs, but there were also some good hits.  Jake has a pretty good arm and can catch well too.  Mike practiced a few nights with him in the yard.  I think with more practice, he could be pretty good.  Jake wasn't really aggressive in soccer, but in baseball, that doesn't really matter.  It was fun to watch him play.



 Allie was great too.   She only needed the tee for a few of the games and was hitting the coaches pitches pretty well by the end.  She was fun to watch out in the field.  She went after the ball in a pack with the boys.  She makes friends with all the base runners and is a chatty Kathy with everyone out on the field.  I love it.





What good kids!

No comments: